Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Running To The Dentist

This morning I had a dentist appointment at 7:30.  Which normally would be a little early for my taste, but when I scheduled the appointment, I forgot that I didn't have to work today.  Which meant that it was really early for my taste!  But, I went anyway.  I figured I'd combine my workout for the day with the dentist appointment. 

So, I literally ran to and from the dentist's office.  It's just about a mile and a half each way, so even though there was a 30 minute break in the middle there, it seemed like it was better than nothing!  I was worried that people would give me funny looks for being there all decked out in cold weather running gear, but no one seemed to really notice or say anything.  Since it's such a short distance, I wasn't sweaty or anything sitting in the dentist's chair, so I guess it wasn't the weirdest thing I've ever done. 

Mostly, I was glad to have it done with so that I could go see The Kings Speech with Nicole this afternoon! 


Running
Time: 27:40
Distance: ~3.00 miles
Pace: 9:13/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment